Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Aerial Photographs

I woke up in an airplane the other morning. I've got to tell you, it was pretty spectacular. I woke up to the most magnificent sunrise that I can ever remember seeing. I like waking up like that. A girl could get used to that sort of thing.


I love flying. I really, truly do. Its easy to focus on the annoyances of airline security and long layovers and bad food and all the rest, but really when you think about it, its absolutely incredible to get to see the sunrise from the top of the sky. Thanks Orville and Wilbur. You guys really were on to something with that whole flying machine thing.


Sorry about the edit being so wide, but you've just got to see this. I'm sure you saw it from the ground, but I thought you should see if from the sky too. Here they are in chronological order.  I present to you, my dear readers, the sun in the morning.
















No comments:

Post a Comment